When you apply to a job, we need to collect, store and process some information to understand your profile, experience, work history, qualifications, education, preferences, location, mobility and more. This information is necessary to professionally assess your application and potentially select it for further steps.
This information is stored for maximum 5 years after our last contact because we might work on other similar jobs that we believe you may have an interest in receiving. At any point in time, you can ask us to access, rectify, restrict, transfer or delete your personal data.
When you apply for a job or inform us of your search for a new job
You may for instance apply on our website, external career pages or through an advert we placed on a job board or on social media. You may also send an email to one of our employee or representative directly. In most cases, we collect:
- your contact details (first name, last name, email address, phone number, country) in order to be able to contact you
- your CV (and/or other documents you send to us) in order to understand your professional profile
When we get your data from other sources
We may sometimes receive information about you from others as potential candidate for a job. In such case, we will contact you by email within 1 month maximum explaining why we would like to keep your details. We will ask for your consent or suggest you apply voluntarily online or per email to validate your application. If you don’t, your data will not be stored nor processed.
When we collect additional information after your application
- During phone or email conversations, video or face-to-face interviews, we may collect additional information on your preferences, strengths, mobility, experience, etc.
- In some cases, for pre-selected candidates, you may be invited
- to participate in a test or assessment
- to provide references to validate your professional experience
In such case, the details and resulting information may be added to your personal record in our systems
When you subscribe to our newsletter
We offer you the option to subscribe to our newsletter or information emails. In this case, we will only send you such emails after your consent to them when subscribing. We collect your contact details limited to your first name, last name and email address. We may keep your data for maximum 5 years after your consent.