Does your business need to address strategy challenges, rapid growth, M&A, process re-engineering or crisis?
In such cases, Interim Management may be the most appropriate solution. ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES specializes in placing high caliber professionals at all levels of seniority.
ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES Interim Management helps emerging companies from Europe and beyond grow from a regional business to an international player. Connected all over Europe, we partner with our clients and help them bridging the gap from local to global.
ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES offers dedicated entrepreneurship without any constraints:
- Top level expertise: senior competencies, understanding of market environment as well as cross-cultural approach, existing network
- Quick planning, quick implementation
- Quicker access to new markets with A1 players
- No long term contracts
ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES Interim Management services are dedicated to increasing client revenues through increased sales across Europe. We enable clients to get their products onto the market effectively, while maintaining their focus on future innovation.
A typical partnership with ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES is based on four steps:
- Initial analysis: conference call or meeting in order to define client needs
- Set-up: the set-up of a roadmap, followed by the set up of the team
- Implementation: kick-off according to agreed roadmap/agenda
- Hand-over: recruitment of the client’s long-term team in the new market
ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES Interim Managers have a proven track record in facing growth, restructuring or M&A phases. Our high-level experts guide clients to identify the most profitable way to market. They plan according to needs and execute according to plan.
The expertise provided by ROBERTSON ASSOCIATES’ people includes:
- Market channel and business development
- Marketing and communication
- HR services